I had been kinda searching for smthing for the past almost 1 yr.. searching for smthing I cldnt quite put a name to.. I just knew I wld not rest and cld not rest till I find it.. i thought i found it now and then.. happy and be at peace for awhile, only to realise some weeks later to find that it is not "the one". And the search continued..
and peeps who know me.. know that I m quite a mono-track person (though being a female and suppose to be gd at multi-tasking).. I just cld not live "normally" when i am not at peace with myself.. not at peace with what I am doing...
it's like when you were lost in an unfamiliar environment.. some pple, the "do-ers", simply pick a way and walk and try it out, hoping it is the right way out and if it is not, they simply pick another way..but some others, like me, simply cant just move on... I need to sit down and STOP doing whatever that is distracting me from the right way, and think and figure out the right way.
so that was kinda what had been going on for the past almost 1 yr..
I kinda slowed down reali alot.. to think and think, to find and search..
I looked within myself. I asked myself questions. I looked everywhere to everyone..
and finally, there.. I found it..
the smthing I am looking for..
Some pple call it calling; some call it dream..
To me, it doesn't reali matter what it is called.
What matter is when I found it, the one for me, I can feel the fire burning in me and motivate me in everything I do.
And I never felt happier and anymore at peace.
I never felt anymore right about my life.
1 comment:
加油! :)
Post a Comment